Monday, October 09, 2006

Go Cards!!!

Once again, our hometown team has advanced to the National League Championship Series!!! Whoo Hooo!! The atmosphere her is so great when the Cardinals are in the playoffs. Fortunately, we got to take Corinne to a game a couple of weeks ago. It was a blast! There is just nothing like being a Cardinals Fan!

I admit it, I have been so bad about blogging. But I have also been neglecting my scrapping, too. Corinne has been on cycle break the last two weeks, and I just have not found my *groove.* But she goes back next Monday, and she is so excited!! And I'll admit it, I am too. I just can't seem to keep her entertained. Also, I have been working for my dad, and selling some of the girls' outgrown stuff, and just watching the days fly by. But I have gotten a couple of pages done! The first was so easy to do! I just used a *Duplicates* page... Journaling: Corinne’s 1st tooth finally fell out at breakfast, but she swallowed it! She was worried the toothfairy would not come, so she wrote her a note, and the next morning, Corinne was $3 richer!! Credits: Duplicates Layered Template by Rachael Giallongo & Heather Roselli (Sugary Sweet) at The Digi Chick; Date stamp from Day Planner by Heather Roselli available at The DigiChick; Purty Pic action by Holly McCaig; Font used is palatino.

And here's a page I did using a template. It should further explain what I spend my days doing instead of scrapping :O) Credits: Journaling: Is it any wonder why I never seem to get anything accomplished? As I was cleaning your room, look at what you were busy doing in the playroom! Credits: Layered Template by Rachael Giallongo; Papers, elements & stamped alpha from *Toddler Time* a double up kit by Heather Roselli and Angela Barton; Purty Pic action by Holly McCaig; Font used is century schoolbook.

Well, I am off to straighten my house for a playdate!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home