Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Wednesday's Blog

Aaahhhh... my scrappers block seems to have passed! I am finally feeling creative again, and boy am I playing catch-up! And now I have so many ideas, I just don't seem to have enough time! Here are the two layouts that I created yesterday...

~*~Queen~*~ The bright side of being a mom of princesses, you get to be the queen! Credits: All Papers and Elements are from the *Vintage Diva* kit by Laura Alpuche and Fee Jardine available later this week at The DigiChick. Fonts used: Edwardian Script and Bookman Old Style.

*Dad's Day* We got my hubby a telescope for Father's Day, and this kit was a perfect fit! Credits: All Papers and Elements are from the *Space Odyssey* kit by Heather Roselli available at The Digi Chick. Fonts used: 2Ps Antique and Copperplate.

So my birthday was this past Sunday, and no, I don't feel any older :). But I did get some wonderful gifts, including some new ear buds for my ipod, the new SheDaisy CD, some pretty earings and ring that Corinne picked out for me, and some shopping money!! Yea!! Now, the really fun part: deciding what to buy with my $$. Clothes, shoes, accessories? Ahh, too many choices. I think I am going to wait and get a new fall outfit. Unfortunately, I am just not diggin' the *new* styles. Everything is SOOO 80s inspired. I already spent a good portion of my youth looking ridiculous, I really don't want to do it again. What is up with wearing a sundress over jeans? Not my thing! Or the striped off the shoulder tunic and leggins? YUCK! I think this style might look cute on some people, but not on me. I would just feel like a complete a$$. LOL!

Today we are off to Natalie's 2 year check up. I am a couple months behind, but whatyagonnado? She is getting so big! I am curious to see if she is bigger than Corinne was at this age. If she is, I will be completely surprised, because she is such a picky eater! But I guess she is getting what she needs, because she is definitely a growing girl. I just can't believe she is not a baby anymore. The big girl bed is working well. We are at about 50% for naps, and she sleeps great in it at night. She hasn't even fallen out, yet! And we are going to start getting serious about potty training in the next few weeks. She seems really interested, so I figured I would give it a shot!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sharon said...

I love your layouts, particularly the princess layout! Love how you put the crown on! Glad your mojo is back!

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home