Thursday, September 07, 2006

no title today

Wow, is it really Thursday, already? Where do the days go? This week has not been a great one for the simple fact that I have been sick since Sunday. I thought it was just allergies, but now I am thinking it is a cold. Today, I am feeling better, so I hope to do some scrapping tonight.

Here is a page that I did this past weekend..It is a Scraplift of Shine... Journaling: Corinne, this photo is so completely... you! The side pose, tilted head, partially shrugged shoulder & the sweet, bright smile - your trademark pose! And what I really love, is that this is the pose I got when I asked you to show me the magnifying glass you were using to look at bugs. Always the princess, that’s YOU! Credits:Papers and ribbon from *my pjs* by Mari K; Flowers (re-colored) from *cool, cool summer* by Mari K and Sarah J; Staples (re-colored) and rhinestone brads from *bobby socks* by Laura Alpuche; All available at The DigiChick. Inked edges by Kim Hill; Chipboard action by Atomic Cupcake; Purty Pic Action by Holly McCaig. Fonts used: Papyrus and Baskerville

Update on Natalie's, uh hum, issue: we have resorted to taping the diaper on using packing tape. So far, it is working, as long as we wrap it completely around, and make it tight enough that she can't pull it off (but not too tight, of course). Hopefully this will get us through our little phase, then we can return to potty training.

Also, Corinne has a big night tomorrow... It is her official cheerleading debut! She did a future cheerleader clinic last week, and tomorrow she gets to preform at half time at a local high school football game! Whoo hoo! She is so excited, although a bit nervous. I am hoping to get there early, so we can get some good pics!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home