Saturday, August 05, 2006

Saturday's Post, take two...

I just closed the window with my completed blog post for today. Without saving. Grrr, Way To Go, Ashleigh!

So what was I saying? Oh yes, I was sharing some of my latest layouts...

I never had the joy of having a sister, and I think that may be why I love the relationship my daughters have. They fight, wrestle, aggravate, play and hug, all in the same minute. It is such a special bond, I know that they will be best friends forever. I created this layout for a Friendship Day Challenge at The DigiChick. The alpha, papers, and elements are from the awesome new double up kit *Pajama Party* by Kathy Moore and Heather Roselli, available at The Digi Chick. Inked edges by Kim Hill, Chalked Edge action by Atomic Cupcake. Font used is Baskerville.

Last week, Natalie and I met some friends at The Missouri Botanical Gardens. Here she is feeding the giant koi. It was such an exciting experience for her! Credits: Papers and Elements are from Heather Roselli's new kit *Summer Wishes* available at the Digi Chick. Doodle frame from Laura Alpuche's *frameworks* also available at TDC. Font used is 2Ps Architect.

I did this layout for the Chick Walk Challenge. It is a trading card about me :O) I am really enjoying being a part of this walking challenge. I find that being part of a team that is counting on me is very motivating! And since the only time I can walk by myself is at 6:30 am, I am even starting to break my bad habit of staying up late! I used Jan Crowley's *Little Black Dress* available where? You guessed it, The Digi Chick! That site rocks! LOL!

Thanks for looking! And have a happy Saturday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home