Saturday, October 28, 2006

Happy Halloween!!!

Lately, I have been so caught up in the Cards playing in, and wining the WORLD SERIES, that I nearly forgot that Halloween was this week!!! Okay, I didn't really forget, but it sure snuck up on me! I so love Halloween - my house is decorated with Jack-o-lanterns, hanging bats and witches shoes! This year, Corinne is going to be Ariel and Natalie will be Snow White! They look so sweet in their costumes. Here are some pics from last year... Credits: Duplicates Layered Template by Rachael Giallongo & Heather Roselli (Let's Pretend with Halloween Add-On) available at The Digi Chick; Alpha from Let's Pretend by Heather Roselli, also available at The DigiChick

The only down side to Halloween is that it is usually unseasonably cold and rainy! YUCK! And sure enough, while the next couple of days are supposed to be beautiful, rain is predicted to arrive Tuesday night. I saw this comic today that really made me laugh!! I just love the kids standing in the door to the mini-van!! So appropriate.

So here's to a safe, fun, and DRY Halloween!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home