Wednesday, July 12, 2006

new school shoes!

Sniff, sniff. My baby starts kindergarten in 8 days!!!! Our district goes year round, so this milestone is especially early. To mark the occasion, my mom and I took Corinne out to do some school shopping. She got a new backpack, some fun outfits, and best of all, NEW SHOES!! They were a special treat from Grandma, and I hardly think she has taken them off since yesterday :O) Aren't they cute?


I am also very happy that I got to walk again today!!! It was only for 30 minutes, but it feels great! And I am stoked that The DigiChick is starting a new challenge that will help motivate me to keep up my new habit! Checkout the details here!

Now I have to go clean and pack. We are going camping again this weekend, but this time WITHOUT the girls~ YEAHHHHHH!!!!!! Can you tell I am excited? lol!

1 Comments:

Blogger Deena said...

The shoes are too cute!! That first day of kindergarten is hard, but itll be so much fun at the same time, and you best take lots of pics!!

11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home