Thursday, July 13, 2006

bad days and mojo

Wow, what a day yesterday turned out to be. It just seemed like the bad news just kept on coming. Nothing too serious, just crap with finances and my hubby's real estate business. But all you can do is press on, and learn your lessons. I am just so thankful that my hubby has been able to follow his dreams, even if the sacrifices have been more than we bargained for. I know we will succeed, I just hope that it is soon.

I have to say that I was afraid the bad day was affecting my scrap mojo, but I worked it all out with a scraplift!

This is lifted from Zoe Pearn's LO for Heather's Scraplift Challenge at TDC. I hope I did it justice :O) Credits: Papers and Elements from Laura Alpuche's *Poolside Paradise* available from the DigiChick. Messy frame from Laura Alpuche's *frameworks* series, also available at TDC. Font is Papyrus.

I also created another fun layout that I can not share just yet!

I have to go now, Natalie is starting to get into things, and she has been known to destroy a room in under 10 seconds flat. TTFN!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kimberly Geswein said...

that is totally adorable!! love it!!

9:38 AM  
Blogger ~Melissa~ said...

I definitely think you did the lo justice! what a sweet photo!

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home