Thursday, July 20, 2006

Corinne's First Day of Kindergarten!

ahh, yes, the BIG day has arrived! Our district goes year-round, so school starts early. And so far no tears :O) While I didn't expect any from Corinne, I wasn't sure how her dad and I would react. My hubby, Adrian, had already claimed he was going to cry like a baby, but he is doing a great job holding it together!

Last night was *meet the teacher night*, so we went up to Corinne's school to drop of some school supplies and to see her teacher. We found Corinne's seat, her cubby, and her hook. She had some questions that she wanted to ask her teacher, so they had a nice chat. Her big question was *what kind of homework will we have?* She is so excited to learn, and to make new friends, and to do homework!! We took a couple of pics, of course :O) Natalie was so excited, too, that she even wore her own backpack!


Corinne and her kindergarten teacher!

Last night, Corinne had a little trouble falling asleep, but once she did, she slept really well. She woke me up about 7:30 and we got her all ready. She was so excited and ready! I don't think she was very nervous at all. We took lots more pics, and then the time came - the School Bus had arrived. With barely a look back, she got on the bus and was off!!


I just can't believe my baby is in Kindergarten!

3 Comments:

Blogger busyizzie said...

Congratulations on her first day of school. Hope you and daddy held up just as well as she did.

1:07 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Awe, how cool. I remember those feelings when Leilani began Kindergarten last August. Now she will be finishing Kindergarten on August 11th... We are on year-around schools here.

5:02 PM  
Blogger Charlene Juliani said...

I remember those feelings too, only I did cry!

She looks so excited!!

12:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home