Monday, July 24, 2006

my birthday week!

It is my birthday week!!! I am turning twenty~nine for the 3rd time on Sunday! So I am really looking forward to this weekend! I know it is only Monday, lol, but I love having fun stuff to look forward too! On Saturday, we are getting together with my girlfriends and their families for a bbq. Fun! Fun! And Sunday (my actual birthday) is also my dad's birthday. So we will do something with my parents and my brothers.

Of course, I have no idea what I want for my birthday. I really like surprises, so I am usually tickled with whatever I receive! I would love a Wacom tablet, but $$ is a little tight, I would feel so guilty getting it. Maybe for Christmas :O)

I did a little scrapbooking today. I have gotten some fun new kits lately that I wanted to play around with...
Corinne's first day of kindergarten!!! She is now a *school-ager* Credits: Tan paper and inked edge from Jan Crowley's *Little Black Dress;* Orange, Blue, Green and Yellow papers from Heather Roselli's *April Showers;* Flower template and inked edges from Christine Smith's *Freestyle Flowers II;* All kits are available at The DigiChick. I also used Atomic Cupcake inked Edges, Dani Mogistad's circle stitch, and the font is Vintage Typewriter.

And thank you ladies for suggesting some good walking tunes! You gave me some great ideas that I hadn't thought of!! I am really enjoying my morning strolls! I feel better already! My goal is to fit into my new jeans by September. Wish me luck!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kimberlee said...

Sorry I missed your b-day. Happy b-day!

Cute LO!

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home