Monday, July 17, 2006

dread...

You know that feeling you get at the pit of your stomach when you are uneasy about something? Yeah, that's the one. Well last night I started to get that feeling. I am having a hard time shaking it, too. And before I went to bed I tried to put my finger on what was causing it... the hospital bill from Natalie's run in with the coffee table last year? my long awaited float trip that is now over? my 31st birthday, coming up next week? the piles and piles of laundry that need to be put away? the impending deadline to sign up for my master's program, if I want to go? our building in the city that just isn't selling? my baby's first day of kindergarten that is coming up on Thursday?

AH HA!! That's it! I so totally thought I was okay with her starting school. Oh, was I wrong. I am really not looking forward to Thursday. And my hubby is already saying that he is going to cry. My goodness, we are going to be a mess. And my sweet Corinne, she has been looking forward to this day for years. She is so excited! She got her haircut short today, so that she would look like a *school ager.* She is growing so fast! Why can't time just slow down a little? Well, I am excited for her, she is ready. But I am going to miss her so much. Her school is full day, she wont get home until 4:30 :o( I have to remind myself that she isn't going to college, it is just kindergarten. Enough of my feeling sad, though. I did make a LO to highlight her new school clothes that we bought last week...

Journaling: July 11 - Mommy and grandma took me shopping to buy some new clothes for me to wear to Kindergarten!! I got a new backpack, some cute outfits & my favorite - a new pair of shoes!!!
Credits: Papers and Alpha are from Heather Roselli's brand new *Teddy Bear Picnic* kit available at the DigiChick. Atomic Cupcake chalked edges. Kids Font.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home