Friday, July 21, 2006

Finally Friday!

What a week it has been! I have just been out of sorts all week, and very little seemed to go my way. But today is a new day, so I will embrace it!!

With everything, I was still able to get a little scrapbooking done...
Here's my 2 yo enjoying the lazy days of summer! Journaling: Ahh, the life of a two year old! No cares, no worries! It doesn’t get much better than this! ~ Natalie Anne ~ July 2, 2006 Credits: Papers, elements, and alpha from Heather Roselli's fun new *Tropical Summer* kit, available at The DigiChick. Fonts used: 2Ps Gingersnap & Baskerville

And I have still been walking! I walked for an hour today - whoo hoo! I just need to find something new to listen to on my ipod. So far I have walked to Maroon5, 3 Doors Down, John Mayer, and Train. I like to mix things up a bit, but I am running out of upbeat tunes. I have a lot of country and jazz, and some R&B on my ipod, but they just don't motivate me to move. Any suggestions?

We are celebrating my friends birthday tomorrow, so I am off to go find her the perfect gift, on a limited budget. FUN! I am usually way ahead of the game when it comes to gifts, I like to buy months in advanced. But I have not been inspired! My own birthday is next weekend, and I haven't a clue what I want, either. I guess I will just wander around the store until THE PERFECT GIFT jumps in my lap. I may be a while, lol!

Have a great weekend!

3 Comments:

Blogger Kimberlee said...

Try 'The Killers' "All These Things That I Have Done," "Somebody Told Me," and "Mr. Brightside" for upbeat moving music... or Shakira's "My Hips Don't Lie" although you might want to dance more than walk with that one. :)

10:36 AM  
Blogger Rachael said...

Is "Walking on Sunshine" too obvious of a suggestion? LOL There are also lots of great fast paced Journey songs that get me moving.... Lovin Touchin Squeezin, Any way you want it...... and how about "Hey Leonardo" (Blessid Union of Souls)... "1985" (Bowling For Soup)... Sk8er Boi (Avril Lavigne)? Those are all songs from my "Crank it on a Sunny Day" folder on my iPod, lol.......

12:42 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I use PODRunner from iTunes. It is a podcast that plays upbeat music for walking/running/exercising. It always is such a motivator for me!

4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home