Friday, July 07, 2006

fabulous friday!

So, Friday is here already! And what a Friday it will be. I have so much to do! (Run errands, pack for camping, go to grocery store, clean - nothing like waiting until the last minute!) But I am also very proud of myself, I actually woke up at 6:30 (AM!) and walked with my neighbor. It is amazing how great it feels to get some exercise and shower before my girls wake up! I have been dragging my feet about getting started, I stay up way too late on this computer. But I really needed to do it! And now I hope to continue! We'll see!

3 Comments:

Blogger Rachael said...

Woohoo! Congrats on the walk! :)

12:07 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

good for you to get up and get going...I have heard it take 3 weeks to get the body acustomed to a new routine...! its crazy how much better you feel afterwards isnt it!

5:08 PM  
Blogger Deena said...

YAY on getting up early, i havent been able to convince myself to do it, but for id have to be up at like 4:30am LOL :) Keep up the good work!!

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home