Sunday, July 02, 2006

TOOT!!!

My holiday weekend started off very well! On Friday, I learned that I was one of 6 chosen to join Heather Roselli's Creative Team ~ yeah!!! I am so excited and honored to join such a talented group of ladies. Everyone is very supportive and creative, I know I am going to have a blast on this team! Throughout the contest, I created some fun layouts. Here are the two that were my official submissions...



Credits: Papers and elements are from Heather Roselli's *Simply Delightful* kit available at The DigiChick. I used Atomic Cupcake's gel letter action on the title.



Credits: All Papers and Elements are from Heather Roselli's new kit *Boys Love Critters* available at The DigiChick. Atomic Cupcake Chipboard action used on title.

I can not believe that it is the Fourth of July already. This year has just flown by!! I hope everyone has a very safe and happy 4th!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home